Continue reading 👇 or just skip it. 👉
- 1Password: We believe there is no better language up to that challenge than
- Android: For the lower layers of the OS,
Kotlinare not an option.
- Apple: Our codebase is written entirely in modern
Rust🦀 is an amazing technology to sustain and secure our industry.
- Azure: It's time to use
Rust🦀 is staking its claim as a must-have in the developer toolbox.
- Discord: We drastically improved the performance of a service by switching its implementation from
- Disney+: We chose
Rust🦀, targeting WebAssembly (
WASM), for ease of web deployment and app updatability.
- Facebook: Reliability is a top priority. That’s why the team chose to go with
- Fastly: Why We Love
Rust🦀: Ferris Is Only Part Of It.
- Google: Should your team adopt the
Rust🦀 programming language?
- Google Security: We need to be able to use
Rust🦀 anywhere in the codebase
- Huawei: Huawei is committed to the the success of
- Hugging face: zero-copy is achievable in
- IBM: Why you should learn the
Rust🦀 programming language
Rust🦀 has fearless concurrency which allows developers to write code free of subtle bugs.
Rust🦀 is the future of systems programming,
Cis the new Assembly
- LogRocket: Optimized
Rust🦀 code was at least 30 percent faster than the most optimized Go code.
- Microsoft: Ask the Expert:
Rust🦀 at Microsoft.
- MIT: How
Rust🦀 went from a side project to the world’s most-loved programming language.
- NGINX: Respect to memory safety and correctness. This has paved the way for languages like
- PostgresML: We are huge fans of
Rust🦀 (almost our entire codebase is written in it)
- Twitter: Navi:ML serving server implemented in
Rust🦀 offering top-notch performance.
- Ubuntu: Clearly,
Rust🦀 has excellent foundations for making reliable and efficient software
Rust🦀 was a clear choice from day one.
- Volvo: Code developed from scratch should definitely be developed in
Rust🦀 has proven to be an ideal choice for building scalable, reliable, and maintainable infrastructure.
Refer to: Rust Jobs Report: August 2023