- 1Password: We believe there is no better language up to that challenge than
- Android: For the lower layers of the OS,
Kotlinare not an option.
- Apple: Our codebase is written entirely in modern
Rustis an amazing technology to sustain and secure our industry.
- Azure: It's time to use
Rustis staking its claim as a must-have in the developer toolbox.
- Discord: We drastically improved the performance of a service by switching its implementation from
- Disney+: We chose
Rust, targeting WebAssembly (
WASM), for ease of web deployment and app updatability.
- Facebook: Reliability is a top priority. That’s why the team chose to go with
- Fastly: Why We Love Rust: Ferris Is Only Part Of It.
- Google: Should your team adopt the
- Google Security: We need to be able to use
Rustanywhere in the codebase
- Huawei: Huawei is committed to the the success of
- Hugging face: zero-copy is achievable in
- IBM: Why you should learn the
- LogRocket: optimized
Rustcode was at least 30 percent faster than the most optimized Go code.
- Microsoft: Ask the Expert:
- MIT: How Rust went from a side project to the world’s most-loved programming language
Rustwas a clear choice from day one.
- Volvo: Code developed from scratch should definitely be developed in